Friday, August 28, 2015

Bingo Cookie Commercial "Now and Then"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFqkeRAHFM
The Product Bingo Cookie Sandwich is from the Monde Nissin Corporation. The Bingo cookie sandwich has been there since I was just in elementary school. I remember my favorite flavor is the Bingo Orange Cookie, it has an orange flavor filling and it's very delicious. I also still remember some of it's commercial and I can tell that it's more of a romantic commercial kind of way which shows two lovers end up together because of the product. But one of my MOST FAVORITE commercial of all time is the "Now and Then" Bingo Cookie Commercial!
The "Now and Then" Bingo commercial is so cool. What I really love about this commercial is that they used normal people to endorse the product which is kinda cool because it's kind of showing watchers that those two people can be us. The setting is very wonderful, with all those graffiti and skateboarding it'll give teens a really exciting vibe. The story was awesome too, it's a story between a boy and girl who fell in love with each other in a really cute kinda way. I also loved the music, when i first heard it I just fell in love with it because it's really nakakakilig! #KILIGSASWEET!
Their strategy was to make a commercial very appealing to the eyes of the young folks, who else wants to buy the sandwich? So they used a love story to endorse the product. And they want to put at the back of teenagers heads that if you buy this product you may then experience this kind of love story, and hey it's not impossible because most of teens these days grew up with t.v. and they just watch unrealistic romantic movies which makes them all hopeless romantics who believes in destiny and such fairy tales.. I'm just saying.. Or maybe because the commercial is so cool they'd just remember it when they buy in sari-sari stores and say "hey, I remembered that cool bingo commercial, i want a bingo right now." Yeah there could be other reasons but what I'm saying is that it's cool to see commercials who don't use famous celebs to endorse it and is still very appealing. Thumbs up for this commercial because it is #KILIGSASWEET.

No comments:

Post a Comment