Friday, September 4, 2015

KathNiel KFC Commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sykEK3C0XU
KFC or Kentucky Fried Chicken Corporation is one of the most famous and successful restaurants in America. KFC has a decade-long story of success. It all started with one great cook, Colonel Harland Sanders. His flavorful recipe with secret herbs and spices has made it successful. There are more than 18,000 KFC outlets in 115 countries including The Philippines. KFC is well known in the Philippines because of it's Original Fried Chicken Recipe, we Filipinos love delicious fried chickens! I have seen many KFC commercials on t.v. and one of my favorite is the Kathniel KFC commercial #sogoodtogether.
No, I didn't like it because I'm a fan, I loved the commercial because every time i see this commercial it just gives me this really good vibe and then later I'll be like "hey, I wanna eat in KFC tahday!". I all seriousness it really is kinda catchy especially with the Teen Queen, Katheryn Bernardo and Teen King, Daniel Padilla endorsing it! They used a testimonial strategy which was really effective because Kathniel has lotss of fans. They also used a song in the commercial and that kind of explains why i have this teeny-good vibes whenever I see the commercial on t.v.
A testimonial kind of commercial is a technique in which famous people endorse a product. It's a sure worth of a shot if it;s testimonial cause duh famous people. but sometime you still have to choose the right artist or famous person to endorse your product. I mean it's important, for example, would you buy a napkin product if a boy is endorsing it? Oh shoot, I know one and i dont know if it has been effective.. well other examples would be; would you buy a product of hard beer if pikachu was endorsing it?! Ofcourse not! many people would be mad especially children. But you know, my point is KFC has done a really Good Job in creating this commercial, it's really nice and lovely to watch. it's one of those commercials that when it interrupts youre favorite you'll be just "nah it's fine".

No comments:

Post a Comment